[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 05:51:37 PST 2011

Yesserday da evil one an he nicey lady comed over. Dat my Mom&DadPerson
twolegger male buppy an he ladyfren ooo she nicey nice. DId I dun juss say
dat?
We all wented out in da yard. Me an Llewis an Conley an Cooper, Mom an
Dadperson an da evil twolegger an he lady. I were in my cart. I wented
eberywheres by myself! I gotted stuck a cupla times. I no nose why I gets
stuck I nebber got stuk befour I hadda use da cart. Mebbe it's sumfin on da
cart.
Enywas I wented from not movin in da yard to goin all ober da yard.
Da twolegger hadda fing callt a chayne saw. We hadda all go in when he usin
it but I staid away from him enyways youse nebber nose whut mite heppen.
Anyway wanted youse to nose dat I hadda reely nice run in da yart an
MomPerson very heppy wif me.
Mr.Cooper done got covered wif liddel teeny burds.
Llewis? Whut you yawkin about now?
Burds. Burds. Youse nose-- we gettem two but not like in he thick bleck
coat. BURDS--dem liddel sticky fings!! How dum is you?
Oh. Burds dem fings with wings?
Hah dat be sumfin wooden it? Mr. Cooper covered wif liddel burds?
What? Oh. Nossir it not funny.
Burs I ment. He covered wif burs. MomPerson gotta brush he out taday an he
hate dat.
Burs.
Burds. Huh.

Love an Drool and special Drool to JP whut we nose gonna be fine.
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper