[Dailydrool] Puppyfind???????

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 05:24:19 PST 2011

I was missing my boy this morning and feeling a bit nostalgic and decided to google some pics of Basset puppies and a website came up called “Puppyfind”.  Has anyone seen this??!!!  It lists “breeders” that have puppies (all breeds) for sale that they will ship anywhere anytime!  There was a puppy there that was only 6 weeks old!!!!!  It made me so very sad.  I clicked on one puppy and it is in MO and “raised in a loving home environment.”  But they would ship it WORLDWIDE????  Crazy crazy crazy.

On another note, not sure how many of you believe in these types of things, but I SWEAR to you I saw my Harry.  I was in the kitchen which is connected to the living room by a small hallway.  You can see Harry’s bed in the living room when standing at the sink in the kitchen.  It was yesterday morning, the sun was just coming through the window onto his bed.  I turned to get something from the counter top and glanced into the living room.  There he was, laying on his bed in his sphinx pose.  The sun was dappled on his beautiful face and his eyes were half closed, like they always were, when he was basking in his beloved sun.  In the second it took to register what I had seen he was gone.  His ashes were resting in that very spot where they have been since he came home.  It moved me so greatly.  He wasn’t even on my mind in that moment so I don’t believe I was looking for him.  But he was there.  I think he was just letting me know he is still with me.  I had such a warm feeling in my heart.  My boy still takes care of me!

Drool to all in need!

Laura and Harry ATB and in my heart