[Dailydrool] what will drain an infection?

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 08:59:58 PST 2011

Dottie had a large sebaceous bump on her back leg, a couple  weeks ago.
Vet gave it a good poke with a needle, and it drained like  crazy, all
white gook that looked like cottage cheese.  It went down to  almost nothing.
Well now, it is back, she was acting funny last night, all of a  sudden she
would get up, and run outside.  She did this at 2;30 am and I  followed her, I
couldn't figure out what was going on.  She was laying in  the leaves. I
called her in, and she came in right away.  Same thing at  4;30 am.   then
this morning I saw her washing that spot. It is big  again, but now it is red.
I have been putting warm compresses on it, and  some neosporin for pain,
and a 25 mg. dera maxx.
she don't act like it hurts at all, it must be the throbbing  she probably
was feeling. She don't mind if I touch it.  I will take her to  the vet
again on Monday, but for now, what is there a person can put on it,  that will
make it come to a head and drain???? There must be something out  there, any
suggestions sure would be welcome.  thanks so much to you  all........
Dottie and her mama

In a message dated 11/6/2011 10:35:37 A.M. Central Standard Time,