[Dailydrool] does your dog do this?

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:09:50 PST 2011

Little Pierre has a game.  When I am on the computer, and/or holding a glass of soda,  if he is bored or has to go out, he puts his snooter under my arm, jumps up, and disengages my arm from the keyboard or spills my drink.  (I learned fast to put the drink somewhere else after the first mess, which luckily did not kill the keyboard).  When he gets my attention, he bounces up and down, and today, the new element was he would snooter my lips, just a poke.  He did sneak one lick, though, which made me happy.  I love doggie kisses.  He is so funny.  Thank goodness for him is all I can say.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd