[Dailydrool] does your dog do this?

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 15:32:33 PST 2011

Hi Jackie,

Edmond is the king of using his snooter to get your attention. He will even do it if you stop petting him and he isn't done being loved on yet. He slides his nose under your arm and throws his head up until your hand is on his head. He does it when we are sitting on the couch, drinking, typing on the computer and sometimes when reading in bed. Ignoring him usually gets one a snooter to the face...

Gotta love those bassets
Kimi & Edmond Dawd (sumbuddy should be lovin' on me)