[Dailydrool] We innerscent

Bgszap2 bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:19:43 PST 2011

Dis nigel on da liddel tiny liddel babie computr fingie daprsn leff for mmprsn ta use. It reely hard ta tipe on.  We dident do it we difent kill da putr  it axsed for sum coca cola an dere were a can rite dere. So conley say ok an push it onna putr whut done choke an-------deyed. Momperson reeely mad. Not we falt she dun leff it dere! Dat mebbe why she so maddest..  She mebbe hafta get new puter.   Til den shee usin dis an she no heppy  so if youse enail she a n  not heer beke riye away she inna cornr poundin she hed onna wall. Meking lotsa noisey----meke it hard to nap.  Love an drool to dem in need.,
Nigel llewiconley * coopr

Sent from Samsung tablet