[Dailydrool] special ob da month

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 16:16:38 PST 2011

Momma sez she be running special dis month, she wash your cell phone fur
nuttin, her dun washed daddy's cell phone in his wurk pants, him sez  WHERE
is my cell phone,  momma has dis dumb look on her face  she not saying
nuttin. den he sez did ya check my pockets ????????  Pockets ?  you  hab pockets
?  really ? pockets ?  hmmmf !  momma limps down dat  basement steps and
her sez   YEP  I found it   !!!!!!!!!
den her cum up dem stairs wif daddy's super bee clean verizon special
bwahahahahaah den mommy fixing supper  and she turned on her obin and it  dun
make big noise and me and Annie we run real fast and mooma sez  Holy  SH**  my
obin is on fire !  yes sir we hab flames shooting out ob da  door, den she
tell daddy to hurry throw your phone in dere dry it out !   bwahahahahahah

momma here and this is NOT a good day, I did wash Bills cell phone ( poor
baby )  and then  my 17 year old oven bit the dust, I was feeding the  girls
and all of a sudden there was a loud bang and my oven was completely in
flames Bill ran down and cut the power,  but my girls were afraid to come
back in the kitchen. he told me that we cant afford a new  stove and I  better
find out how to cook a turkey on a hot plate  crazy guy !  I  hope he's
joking ??????

Marlene mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie