[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Back In Charge

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 07:50:09 PST 2011

Dat rite, Dis Brudder Elwood, whut be back in charge ob me home. Momma
ober dere on da sofa in a heap. Dis be da story.  Yesserday Auntie Judy
show up. Dat be da wooman wif all dem katz.  I knowz dis cause I see da
catmobile car show up in me dribe. She teke Momma away, and whut she
bring home like summfin me eyeballz hab to do da double lookie seez.
Momma come on in da home, Auntie Judy holdin her paws, gettin her to da
sofa. Momma a fallin inta da walls, legs aint a wurkin, funny look on
da snooter.
Brudder Elwood moobe in fur closer obserbation ob da heap.
Dis look grim.
Momma is a droolin, her lipperflap all hangin out dere, why Brudder
Elwood done seen dis before.
She wentted to da toof man. He dun da oberhaul. again. Nudder toof bite
da dust. Momma zooted. Sigh.
Brudder Elwood git da apron on, a pickin up da ringin phone, sterppin
up to da plate, doin da deal.
Eh?? Ommerhaw Steaks??? Why yes sir--youze gotz da rite number
todey-------

Drool to all in need--we gotz plenty

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,