[Dailydrool] Lederhosen

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:18:51 PST 2011

I finished Tucker's new diaper and it's working well. We had trouble with them sliding off, so I made them with tabs and attached them to a harness. He looks like he's wearing lederhose LOL. They work great though and keep him clean and dry.  Now we have something that works I'll need to work on making a few more sets. Maybe in seasonal fabrics - he can wear Santa shorts! He is a good sport with my measuring and adjusting. It does get him extra treats, which is good.
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Tucker/tucker8.jpghttp://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Tucker/Tucker7.jpghttp://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Tucker/Tucker6.jpghttp://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Tucker/tucker5.jpg

Drool to all who are sick or at the Bridge - especially the poor baby who got loose and hit. So sad! Lighting a candle...
Synthia, sewing forZuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Tucker (I have special pants)Cardiff (I don't have special pants - gimme yours!) and Griffin (leave the boy alone)