[Dailydrool] W Maggie Mae a little drool needed

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 18:19:46 PST 2011

Hi!

Miss W Maggie Mae has been tossing her cookies all day.  Maggie is asleep now.  Maggie has a vet appointment Wed. afternoon, to get her wobbly rear checked out.  And at least we will not have long to wait.

We tried boiled chicken and rice up it came.  Even water doesn't stay down long.  So some drool would be appreciated.  W Maggie Mae is at least 11, but being a rescue we are not sure of her age.  Maggie is a tough old girl, who seldom shows pain.

Cathy B