[Dailydrool] Cute true story

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 19:41:09 PST 2011

I was walking the hounds in town today and a woman came up to me and told me a story. When her now grown daughter was a little girl, their family lived next door to a family with a big basset hound. The basset hound and her daughter were best friends.

During that age when toddlers are taught animal noises, the mom would quiz her daughter. Now what does the cow say? "moo". Yes. And what does the cat say? "meow". Yes indeed. And what does the birdie say? "tweet tweet". So right.

When the mom asked her daughter, And what does the doggie say? Her daughter replied, "Bahroo-woo-woo-woo-ooooooo". Go, bassets.