[Dailydrool] Woofle winners-IMPAWTENT second try

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Nov 9 08:16:40 PST 2011

I'm posting this again for those of you who weren't able to read yesterday's post.

"Congratulations to everyone who won a prize in Chris Bly's Woofle.  I will be packaging the prizes this week and will try very hard to get them all out this weekend barring any complications with Huggie Bear.  We've had a crazy couple of weeks with the freak October snowstorm leaving us with a foot of snow and no power for 5 days and now Huggie Bear.  So please be patient and I will post to let you know when everything is on the way.  A huge thank you to everyone who so generously donated such lovely items for the Woofle and to everyone who made the Woofle the success it was by buying tickets.  You guys are awesome!"

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121