[Dailydrool] Basset Buddies Fundraiser - Your pictures our tiles - wonderful gift for others or yourself!

Judy Grack jlgrack at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:08:46 PST 2011

Hi Everyone, it is time to start thinking about christmas presents for others and ourselves and BBR's most recent fundraiser is a great idea for basset lovers and anyone!

You email your pictures as JPEG's to me and I'll put them on tiles, see examples below.  You can use them as coasters, wall art or whatever!

To see examples visit the following link  http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=219663771436007

$20 will get you four tiles plus shipping.  Each additional tile will cost $5.

You can either mail a check made payable to Basset Buddies Rescue to:

Grack's
7851 240th St E
Lakeville MN 55044

or you can paypal your payment to address:  info at bbrescue.org   Please put Tile Fundraiser in the subject line.

What is great is this doesn't have to be only basset related.  We can put any picture on a tile.  The tiles are 4X4.

This fundraiser will go till around Dec 10th.

If you would like to order tiles please send your email to grackj at hotmail.com the following information:

1.  The pictures as JPEGs
2.  How many tiles you'd like.
3.  How you are going to pay.
4.  Who they should be mailed to along with a mailing address.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me grackj at hotmail.com

Please feel free to forward this one to anyone else you think maybe interested.