[Dailydrool] update on 2 sick dogs

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:40:56 PST 2011

Well, Poppy is having no negative reaction to her rescue chemo and actually
seems better.  We can start her longer term treatment as soon as Monday.
Gallagher has pancreatitis. (He's only 3).   No idea what brought it on.
 VERY glad I got him to the vet.  We have 4 bassets with 2 of them on
health insurance.  Why is it that the 2 without health insurance get sick
and the others....   Maybe it's a preventative.  Anyway, thanks for the
drool.  We're not out of the woods with either of them, but it's looking
better.