[Dailydrool] Deer Brudder Elwood--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 16:15:37 PST 2011

This is your M.O.T.H.E.R. You know, the old lady with no teef that has
wobbled thru the home this week to make sure you are fed. Ring a bell
there short stuff?? I have a few questions for you young man, and since
it appears you are ignoring me, but we know you read the Drool, perhaps
this will reach you--before my bare hands do.
Yes Elwood, I understand the full moon makes your motor run, and this
has been a chance for you to "shine" since your Daddy is away and I
have been incapable of watching you with both eyes, but is there no
mercy?? I even walked you tonight, or you walked me, still not sure on
that one, but did you really have to make it a 3 bagger?? Yes I
know-you were so proud--
Now lets talk about the things that have "broke" here today. The
coffepot?? How did this happen, you looked pretty innocent as you
watched me mop up the floor as it poured out all over the place-but I
know you---I wonder---push any buttons lately??
Now about the company car that is DID--Dead in Driveway---Elwood, I
read you the manual-only in emergencies are you allowed-were you by
chance thoughtful enough to call for the tow truck?? Somehow I know
guilt on your face as I asked you this today---and of course got no
answer--I better check the mileage if it ever starts again-

But little Brudder--my real question is this----Did by chance you make
a trip to Ohio and blow up Auntie Marlenes stove too?? DOg help me if
you are running amuck in different states also--
One more thing---where is Elder Clara-she is behind on her gateguard
posting---and since you are sleeping on the perch right now, I shudder
to think what you have done there.

Elwood, just when I thought there was a possible sighting of a second
brain cell--well, maybe not so much.
So Brudder--now what do you have to say??

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake