[Dailydrool] Shadow Update

Denise L Staub basset_baby at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:25:20 PST 2011

I want to thank everyone who sent drool, well wishes and prayers and also
those who have been in the same situation and shared their experience as
well.  All of the support from you made the time while Shadow was at the
Vet's office much easier to endure.  Shadow came home last night and is now
happily sleeping on his bed.  The Vet said that the surgery went really well
and he was released on schedule.  When we visited him on Monday night, he
did not look as good to us as they were saying he was, but he improved a lot
by the time we brought him home last night.  Today he appeared to be happy
to be back in his own yard walking with me and checking out all of the
smells.  He has been eating small amounts of food each time it is offered. I
know that it will still be some time before he is feeling more like himself.
We are very thankful for the additional time that we will have with this old
guy and will appreciate each and every day with him all the more.

Thank you all again,

Denise, Shadow and Bailey