[Dailydrool] Dogless in Portland

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 20:07:12 PST 2011

Hi all it's the clueless momperson here

I am in Portland for the grace hopper celebration of women in computing and the dogs gave me SUCH a hard time!!  Cyrus told snoopy what was up the second he saw that bag last night and neither dog would talk to me

I went to the store for a couple of things and when I came back (last night) snoopy was clearly surprised to see me. They both punished me for packing by sleeping elsewhere. And now I am out of state and dog less till Saturday

It's a great conference but i miss my boys and my girls too. And none of them are talking to me

--dale.   Dogless in Portland

Sent from my iPhone