[Dailydrool] The auction dogs update

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:00:21 PST 2011

For those of you who are not on facebook I wanted to do an auction dog
update...if I counted right 25 Basset will enjoy a forever home and see
that life is not just a bunch of cages thanks to our Basset Village..the
chip in page is closed to donations but it has pics of some of the babies
that you helped to save as well as accounting for your hard earned
donations you made..http://bassethelp.chipin.com/4-bassets-at-auction we
know that it couldn't have been done without each and everyone of
you..whether you donated..shared the link..or just prayed for these babies
you helped..

the last auction of the season is Thanksgiving weekend..maybe they will
give thanks they finally got out of the hellhole that was their home

I know Bobby would be very proud of his Village

Kathy