[Dailydrool] 10 conditions....

Vikki Vivilakis fudgelady at softcom.net
Wed Nov 9 22:14:19 PST 2011

While in one of my other email accounts - noticed a bunch of links from the
MSN on various subjects...

One subject that caught my eye was "10 conditions that marijuana helps".

What the heck - like I have somewhere to go?

One condition that I have heard on the Drool and always makes me sad -
glaucoma.
It seems bassets get this condition a lot (some?) - and wonder if any vet
has ever - or would consider treating the dogs glomica with weed?

The dog would be even less active while the pressure on his or her eye
was being helped - but with my dogs, who would notice!?!
One draw back would be the "munchies" - but again, who would even notice?

End of public service announcement - back to your regularly scheduled
program.....