[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue Mini-Waddle

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 12:53:37 PST 2011

It's coming - the Seventh Annual OBR Mini-Waddle!  Saturday, December 3rd, at 6:00 P.M.

If you are in or around northeast Ohio -- please consider joining King Chunky, Olivia and Christmas the Beagle for this unique event.  For the past 6 years we have been part of the Light Up Berea Christmas Parade while we raised badly needed funds for OBR.

This year the need is even greater and we are hoping to have a record group of hounds.  We have some great woofle prizes for our raffle at the pizza pawty following the waddle, some of which are only available to attendees.  Watch the OBR website for more information -- OR, email me directly for a detailed flyer and/or a list of prizes.  There are rooms available at the Red Woof Inn in Middleburg Heights, just east of Berea - $53.99 - Reservation Code "RESCUE" - so you won't have to drive home that night.

If you've been to Ohio in the fall, you know how pretty it is -- WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT IN THE WINTER!

Marilyn