[Dailydrool] out of one woods into another

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:46:52 PST 2011

Based on the results of JP's ultra sound, the finding is we caught the cancer early enough, and no immediate treatments will be started, ie, chemo or radiation.  That's the good news.  The not so good news is that a lesion was discovered on his spleen which was aspirated and sent to cytology. That report will be back early next week.  The other not so good news is that he may well have an enlarged heart.  JP's vet is requesting a second opinion at the radiology lab, so, again, I will know more early next week.
Healing drool to all in need
Jackie and the herd