[Dailydrool] info on 3rd eyelid please for Pw Penny

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:52:38 PST 2011

Bonejour, a concerned Pw Polly woofin in from across the waves in France.

My big sis has a problem with her left eye.  It's disappeared <duh>  Actually, it's the third eyelid that's covered the eye.  Has anyone any experience of this.  Someone told da mum that it can be an old age thing.  Her eye has disappeared since 10 days. Da vetman gave her some drops but they don't seem to be doing much.  She has to go back to see him on Monday.

Any info or experience would be bery much appreciated.

Thanks and woofs and drools to all

(a very concerned) Pw Polly

Penny - I can only see half the world, what's happening?

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org