[Dailydrool] Anal things

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Thu Nov 10 14:54:03 PST 2011

Beauford: We had a TERRIBLE thing happen last night.  I may be scarred for life.

Bugsey: Beauford, it was NOT that bad.  It happened to me and I got LIVER out of the deal.

Beauford: Bugsey was biting his big rear end and when the momslave called the vet the vet said to check his ANALS.  I really, really hate that!  I have to have it done about once a month.  It makes me cry and it takes both the DH and the momslave to do it.  It is TERRIBLE!!

Bugsey: I don't know what your problem is.  Momslave uses a glove and petroleum jelly.  I got lots of liver treats out of the deal.  I told her she could do it again if I got more liver.

Momslave:  I still want to know why I found a ROCK in there.  Why in doG's name would you eat a rock Bugsey?

Bugsey: You didn't have any liver treats handy.  I want to know why Beauford gets liver treats because he is so traumatized by me getting a finger up my butt?!

Momslave: The same reason he gets treats when he is traumatized by you getting shots, and your ears cleaned.

Bugsey:  He is a big wuss?

Momslave: Yep.  I would say he is faking it but he is usually so upset he can't even eat the treats.

Bugsey:  How do you get so upset you can't eat treat?!

Beauford:  I need a home that understands me better!

A mini play brought to you by Jennifer the momslave, Beauford and Bugsey