[Dailydrool] the dadperson is at fault

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 10 15:30:16 PST 2011

Hi all snoopy here

It's his fault. Momperson packed that bag and left and he did nothing to stop her.  I refuse to sleep with the traitor

This is Cyrus.  It Is the dadpersons fault. I won't sleep with him either

Dadperson here.  The dogs won't sleep with me.  Natalie was up till 11 last night working on a project I didn't know about for science because she went to the park in the afternoon.  Julianne had a half day today and both girls have no school tomorrow.  I am home with ALL of them and all they do us gripe.    How do two girls generate that much laundry?   This is Not my fault

It's all the mompersons fault

More later from the Rutz family.  That us if we survive till the Momperson returns