[Dailydrool] Wooofing

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 11:44:21 PST 2011

me too Beth, Evil Annie is just awful    barks at  everything, anything and
anybody  I have been meaning to write and ask  for advice on how to stop
her aggression in the car,  she is just plain  Evil wants to bark and growl
and snap at everyone she sees in the park or on the  street, dogs, people,
motorcycles, bicycles , you name it she wants a piece  of it  I would love to
take her to a park to walk but she is way too  aggressive !
and Maggie her sister is just the opposite,  loves everyone  just  a
sweetheart.
Marlene