[Dailydrool] Woofing, Moaning, Groaning----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 14:58:20 PST 2011

.............and this would describe Brudder Jake. I am not sure he is
ever silent,even when he breathes he moans-a shrill whistle, a deep
grunt, that one is never quiet-and much like Evil Annie--go ahead, come
to my door--the big boy met the tow truck driver yesterday at the front
door. Brudder Jake went into full let me bite your ass mode. The poor
guy scampered down the drive. I walk one dog at a time-I can hear Jake
yelling a block away. He is the bellhound here and he takes his job
very seriously, just like he takes everything.
Myself, I have given up on getting him to be quiet, there are some
battles I have decided I will not win----love this big guy to pieces,
but he sure can voice his opinion! (and never misses a opportunity)

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake