[Dailydrool] CET Aquadent

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:38:10 PST 2011

Don't know if you've gotten this info. yet or not but C.E.T. Aquadent
has Xylitol in it which is toxic to dogs.  Probably would have to ingest
lots of it over their life time but I never was one to take this
chance.  I had the vet recommend/sell me this product and I didn't look
at the ingredient list until I got home.  Once I saw the Xylitol I threw
the bottle away.  Should have taken it back but I didn't and wasn't
interested in the "Do you know how much they'd have to consume to hurt
them?" speech.  Any of it is too much as far as I'm concerned.
Just my two cents.
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Mollie & Jefro the Bloodhounds