[Dailydrool] Basset Christmas items at Cracker Barrel

Susan Lamb Slamb002 at carolina.rr.com
Sat Nov 12 12:41:47 PST 2011

I'm way behind on my Drools, so if someone has already posted about this, I
apologize.  I was at Cracker Barrel yesterday and they have quite a few
basset Christmas items this year.  Along with their annual singing, ear
flopping basset (this year's hound sings "Blue Christmas"), they have two
large statues of bassets with Santa hats on and one of them with a candy
cane in his mouth, salt & pepper shakers that are a basset and a reindeer,
two kissing fur dogs that when activated one shakes his tail with a jingle
bell on it as the other tells him she loves him and how he jingles her
bells--haha!, a plate with a painted basset on it that says "belly rubs
please" on it, Christmas ball ornaments with painted bassets on them, dog
bone tree ornaments and probably more I can't remember.  Just thought I'd
pass this along for those who are collectors like me.  But, of course, don't
forget all the rescue groups with holiday items for sale!

Happy holidays from Susan

and Gracie, my precious girl rescued houndie