[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 17:29:29 PST 2011

Boy oh boy, Elder Clara has never been so glad to see her gate. Why I am worn slam out, smell like---well nevermind that-I want a bath, my perch, and something that has no fish---and look at this, not one, but two bassets just waiting-----a womans work never ends---
Eh?? What did you say?? Been waiting??? Well--come on in here and pull up the tailbone. I will tell you a little story.
Elder Clara got into troubles--yes I did--and had to serve me time. Yup, Fey Fey busted Clara down to KPD. Really, dont know what that is?? Sigh--KITTY PAN DUTY. Now I ask you--do you have any idea what goes on over there at the Kat Bridge??? I shudder--in and out of the cat box a hundred times a day, fur balls, slappin the snooter, it has been a long haul over there, but you will be happy to hear that I did not eat any Kats. And trust me, I promise never to even think that Fey Fey touched a pot.  That little blunder landed Clara in KPD. Sigh--Bigh sigh--
Now lets get you ladies settled--my toebones are screaming here--got kat litter stuck everywhere---
Okay looks to me like you both have become very good friends during the wait--you know everything happens for a reason--and what?? You have a request??
Clouds next door to each other--why this is a wonderful idea ladies--got your paperwork ready?
Nefe--now thats a nice name, and what a sweet face, you have everything in order, and look at your new friend--Kipper, lovely ears, why you girls are just made to share clouds, side by side, keeping each other company. Yes--this will work nicely!
Location, location, location---hmmmmmmm---okay girls---here we go---6122 and 6124 Friendship Lane. Big fluffy clouds, side by side, pawfect.
Hungry?? Yes yes--Fey Feys crew has loaded the buffet----and look out--cause Clara is gonna be there a snarfing up the goodies!!! Beef, chicken, cookies, and ohhhh--I see a ham over there---I am drooling---girls lets all go together--

Ahh life at the bridge is wonderful, Kipper and Nefe are here, and a bond has been formed.
Time to close the gates--and always remember--Dont Stop Believing---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake