[Dailydrool] OHIO swamped with dogs

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 17:38:32 PST 2011

OBR is swamped with dogs. We are not taking dogs right now and have not for about 1 month because of no funds. Helena Poist has been very helpful helping uas place them with other rescues. She also got 24 dogs from a auction and is swamped herself. mIn 1 day I got emails for 4 seniors. Franklin Co in Ohio has a bonded pair  male dnd female about 10 yrs old. The owners were too old to take care of them. There is also about 8 yr old stray female. They also have another basset that just came in but no info  yet. If they are spoken for this weekend they will be euthnized monday, i just got that email. there is also a handsome 9yr old male in Stark Co. He is onpetfinders. If anybody canhelp let meknow ASAP. We can pull the dogs and kennel them for a few days but that is all we can do st this time.

Thanks everybody,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com