[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 12:34:49 PST 2011

......Ol Bob you crack me up---yes Elder Clara was out there at the pawtie--all week long-what with the crowds you missed me?? I seen Sister Casey she was hoppin and boppin with Blueberry----hold on my other line is a beeping----its FEY----
Yes maam. Okay, yes, no kidding--close down Rainbow Drive--streaming live eh?? Big screen TV moving in---Queen Olive is watching side by side with you------Ohio Basset mini waddle, coming live to the bridge----worried about sellin tickets??? Christmas Beagle is gonna be there??? Got it---done----get out the wallet---dont be shy---
More--my gosh is there no end to my duties?? I thought there would be rest--peace------yes maam. Got that too--I will trot on over and check----Xaxa and Harry--no problem.
Here we go, off to check--and lookie there-both of them looking down---watching over the ones they love---awwwww------those tails are wagging--all is well here at the bridge---both are happy---wait-that is a turkey drumstick in Xaxa's paw----things are just as they should be-----makes Elder Clara put a smile on the snooter for sure.

Now to block off those roads for the big event---perhaps a cloud on one end and a star on the other---------
The gates are closed---so everyone take it light down there----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,