[Dailydrool] deer Antler chews

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 12:32:18 PST 2011

OK  I buy my Antlers from  Lady in New Mexico

Marcie Jenson
4044 Rancho Gusto  NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120

they are whole Antlers  not cut  like the ones you buy at the  store  I buy
the medium for Maggie and Annie and they last for a LONG time  I have never
had a chocking problem or had pieces break off I pay $10.00   for the
medium ones and they are shipped immediately  I usually get mine in  about three
to four days.
I dont like the ones you buy in the pet store, too easy to choke or  swallow

here is the web page  check it out  _www.deerantlersforpups.com_
(http://www.deerantlersforpups.com) ..

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie