[Dailydrool] Puking

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 16:08:16 PST 2011

Ok this is a true story and to this very day, still have not been able to
figure out how the sam hell one miniature dachshund got up on my kitchen
table  with the chairs pushed in.  both my sons were in high school marching
band  and we were suppose to go to a band parents meeting so it was my turn to
bring  some goodies and I baked TWO 13 X 9 pans of fudge brownies with
chocolate fudge  frosting  so I go in to the bathroom to wash my hair and when I
came out of  the bathroom there was my miniature Dachshund ( Fergie )
standing in the  middle of a pan of brownies just licking away.  she was  LITTLE
 !  TINY !   Short,  short legs !     how  did she get up on the table
????????  the chairs were pushed in   !!!!!!  so I had to make an emergency run
to the vets because she ate more  than her share of chocolate and looked
more like a Wart Hog than a dog, they  just made her vomit and she was fine,

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie