[Dailydrool] Happy Upcoming Turkey Day from Buddha

Lynne Cheney lynnecheney at msn.com
Mon Nov 14 15:00:24 PST 2011

Its Buddha, my mouth is watering for the turkey I know is coming soon. I
want to wish all my Basset Brothers and Sisters and their people a very
happy, upcoming Turkey Day.

Sending drool to all in need. I've been busy dashing and dawdling and going
to the dog park. Filbert and Hazel send their love to all, too.

As for Cocker Spaniels sheeesh, that's an outrage, after all Basset's Rule,
no offense Filbert and Hazel, but they do.

This is Lynne,

The Espanola Animal Shelter, a no kill shelter in New Mexico has the most
adorable pup 12 weeks old, looking for a home. Punkie is his name, he's
half Daushund and half,,, dare I say it, Chihuahua, but a very sweet,
non-Basset pooch. He would be a welcome addition to your home. He's the
most precious pup. If I didn't have 3 dogs I would have taken him home.

--
*Lynne *
*