[Dailydrool] Christmas tree poll

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:42:51 PST 2011

OK, how many Droolers out there don't even bother putting up a
Christmas tree anymore?  Or if you do manage to put up a tree, what
kind of "rigging" do you have to do to keep your hounds out of it?
For me, I long ago got a little 3-foot artificially lit tree (it's
just me, the hounds, the cat, and the bird).  I put it up on either
the piano or fireplace or somewhere where little curious paws, noses,
and mouths can't get to it. It's not worth the risk to me, but I'd
LOVE to hear any Christmas-related stories about this. As nosy as our
babies are, I'm sure there are some great stories.

The new foster girls, I found out, just turned 3 on Aug. 1, so I'm
going to have a little birthday celebration for them. And their
official names are Cleopatra and Antoinette. And I found out from
Mugsy's new mama that he is loving going to the boy scout meetings
every week (he's a big hit) and is bringing their 8-year-old rescue,
Stitch, out of his shell. They know Stitch was very abused and he's
never barked or "sang" -- until his new little brother Mugsy came
along! And he's even started playing some with Mugsy. I am so happy
that Mugsy got such a wonderful home and that he's helping their other
hound. Drool to all in need.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."