[Dailydrool] Chicken Jerky Treat Warning

Terry amzany1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 17:13:00 PST 2011

Our Vet posted this today on her Facebook Page just thought I'd pass it on for those of you who have small dogs in your homes like we do.

Re-posting: I am attending a Dermatology Seminar at LSU School of Veterinary
Medicine and besides lots of new dermatology info, I have just learned
about a CHICKEN JERKY treat, brand name " Wagon Train" has been linked
to kidney failure, especially in small breed dogs fed these treats.
While I always recommend to eliminate ALL treats in dogs that have
allergies or sensitive stomachs or need to loose weight, PLEASE do not
use THESE treats. If anyone has any concern that they may have fed these to their pet and are worried, please call me.