[Dailydrool] Lexi's 3rd anal gland infusion

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 16 02:04:39 PST 2011

My Lexi had her 3rd anal gland infusion, and the doc said when she expressed her
before she infused that it looks about 75 per cent better!  I am encouraged!  I
have increased her fiber, and the doc said to put her on a regular "express
check" every 3 weeks or so.  Thank you Droolers for all of the suggestions, this
has really helped.  Now, if I can just keep those ear infections under
control!!!  Has anyone used apple cidar vinegar as a preventative for ear
infections?  I have read, and someone at the dog park said its great.

Drool to all of those in need..

Catherine , Lexi's forever momma dog