[Dailydrool] Olivia

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:43:29 PST 2011

I got the latest results back from the vet today in my quest to find out why she is losing weight. Not good news. She is basically starving to death even though she eats more than Fred. The levels they were looking at are very low and to find out more she needs a biopsy. They will be looking for a Lymphoma. Apparently she is the right age for this to appear. It could be IBS but Jackie didn’t sound to hopeful. Now the problems, because she is in such poor bodily condition she may well not survive the anaesthetic, if Jackie does find something unpleasant then it would probably be best to let her go then, if she gets through this we await the biopsy results (of course all this time the £s are mounting up) if she gets through this first bit chemo is out of the question given her bodily condition. If it is the IBS then she can have steroids which will cause havoc with her skin which is only just responding to treatment. Which ever way I look at this I don’t think she is going to be here very long before she goes to see Fey Fey etc. I know I have only had her about seven weeks but she is occupying a large chunk of my heart already as she is so gentle and loving. Sorry to pour this out but I know you will understand as I don’t know what to do.
Sue
Livvy (I am always hungry and now mum has the leaking eyes)
Fred (She has me on a diet)
Winnie (I don’t care as long as I get my food on time)