[Dailydrool] Snoopy at the dogpark part 857

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 16 14:59:31 PST 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

We went to the dog park today.  It is sunny and 65 degrees here and the park was
full of dogs at lunchtime.  I played chase with Molly the boxer.  I played sniff
with the beagle sisters.  I played fetch with Cyrus and Meko the labs.  I played
bark like an idiot and race all around with the little dogs.  I played bark and
bark and bark at Rhonda because she won't give me her kong ball (and she won't,
either, she doesn't care if I bark all day it's hers and she won't share it).
 I was playing chase with Molly when a newbie commented on how handsome I am to
momPerson.  Well of course I'm handsome, and I'm a ladies man too, I have a ton
of girlfriends, all the girls love Snoopy.  Well momPerson told the lady "hes a
rescue" and the lady said "really?"  momPerson keeps forgetting what Natalie
told her, I'm totally over the whole rough patch thing.  The lady said "wow,
what a find."

Of course I'm a find.   I'm better than that, I'm a basset.

More later from Snoopy