[Dailydrool] Xmas stuff awreddy????

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:50:50 PST 2011

Xmas gits sooner ebber yr.
Dis Conly.
Whussa Crissmuss tree? I dont fink we ebber done seen won here. Member Mama
Dog Zelda tellin we she yusta hab atree on top ob she crate eech yr.
But mama Zelda she gone long time now. So we fink it time we hadda reel
tree like whut youse guys tawking about.
I meens da firss dog whut bothered won were da firss Belgian whut took all
da glass ornymints off an carried dem to he bed wiffout breking any.
Den Granpa Mitchell he done took alla presence an carryed em around.
Dats when dey started da tree on topa Mama's crate.
But she gone.
And she crate gone.
An lass yr dey no dekorate nuffin.MomPerson say it meke her sad.
So me an Nigel an Llewis an Mr.Cooper we says GET IT OUT!! set up a tree.
wE PROMISES to leeb it alone.

Yeah an Conley. Llewis. Nigel. and Mr. Cooper sir.