[Dailydrool] Voting--other Basset Rescues in SC

Jjcsandrcs at aol.com Jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 17:39:17 PST 2011

I saw in the Drool that someone questioned whether there was another Basset
 rescue in SC that could be voted for.  Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
operates in both NC and SC, but is incorporated in SC.  We are currently in  12th
place in SC as most of us have been voting for the SC Rescue of choice of
the Droolers.  We've been around a long time and have adopted out over 1450
Bassets during those 15 years.  We have average. of 55 Bassets in Rescue
all of the time. As the grantwriter for our group, I encourage folks to  give
this some thought.---Jean