[Dailydrool] Funny Christmas stories

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:22:34 PST 2011

OK, I'm enjoying all the Christmas stories about Bassets vs. Christmas
trees, presents, fudge, ornaments, etc.  Please keep them coming.  And Conley,
Llewis, Nigel, and Mr. Cooper, somehow I seriously down your promise about
staying out of the tree if it's put up. I can just picture 3 of you
knocking it over, hooking it up to Nigel's Nascar and playing "chase the
forest" around the house!

By the way, my two new foster girls, Cleo2 and Annie are just about the
cutest little things I've seen in a long time. At one point last night, all
4, yes ALL 4 of my hounds were laying on the couch together. I couldn't get
my camera soon enough. Cleo1 (age 11) has started coming down to the living
room with us sometimes now. She's usually pretty independent and does her
own thing on the couch upstairs. But lately, she's been getting more and
more involved and twice now, I've caught her playing with the other 3.
 Well, when they all start trying at once to play with her, she'll bail out
but WOWEE, I haven't seen her do that. She and Pongo never played (that I
saw anyway) and she hasn't played with Quincy. Maybe it's all the females
in the house now. It is adorable.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."