[Dailydrool] Basset sighting - sort of !

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:05:00 PST 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny & Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

We send drool to all in need and know that we are ALWAYS thinking of you :)  Thank you also for Pw Penny's drool - she's still the same.  Sometimes the eye is there, sometimes not <sigh>  BUT, the main thing is that she is not in pain and in fact it does not seem to bother her at all.

Now, why are we here?  Basset sighting.  Da mum is a BIG YouTube fan - she finds all sorts of weird and wonderful things there!  At the moment she is re-watching all the Beverley Hillbillies series.  They are marvelous.  It's a shame they don't make programmes like that anymore.  Well, the episode she watched last night had a BASSET in it !!!!!  there may have been two, but there was definitely one!  Can't remember which episode but I could try and find out if anyone is interested.

Our friend Marie-Helene had her first chemo today.  She passed out for an hour!  The one good this is that after all the tests, there are no secondaries.

Well, time to go back for a nap.

Hugs and lurps to all,

Pw P and Pw P

Eleri Pastouret