[Dailydrool] Oh no - I forgot about the Christmas tree!

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Nov 17 13:10:27 PST 2011

For the last couple of Christmas’s since we have had the bassets, I had a
nice gate up that kept them out of the part of the house where we put the
tree.  The gate was always up, just to keep young uns’ from having complete
run of the house.  We took the gate down last spring and they no longer are
crated while we are gone – just changes made as they got older and didn’t
behave so much like destructive little buppies.  But I didn’t think about
the Christmas tree until I have been reading all these posts.  Guess I’ll
be searching for that gate . . .

Alicia