[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge Daily Reminder

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 17 13:48:36 PST 2011

Please vote for BARCSE  Basset Rescue Crew of the South East in the shelter
Challenge. Please ask your supporters to vote for them if we all vote for
them they could win and isn't that our goal as Droolers to join together and
vote for one shelter so that we can have the pride of saying we have one
Basset Rescue win each shelter Challenge.
I know my friends and family and other adoption supporters used to vote for
Western Missouri until two years ago when I started emailing and calling
them asking them to switch their votes to the rescues the Droolers picked,
they did not understand at first because they were not Droolers but when
they started seeing the group they were voting for winning it encouraged
them all.
I asked them all to support the same rescue I was supporting and then they
switched at my request anyone out there can ask the same of their friends.
Please do not let Basset Rescue Crew go down in flames when Basset Rescue
Crew are so close to winning and if we all vote for them they can make it!!!
Please vote for them here is the link.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3&link=ctg_ars_shelterchallenge_from_thankyou