[Dailydrool] chilly nights

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 17 14:31:16 PST 2011

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

Well, the nights are getting chilly, that's for sure, but not cold enough to
turn on the heat, only cold enough to put blankets under the quilts on all the
beds.  Last night Cyrus, the dadPerson and I went to bed.  Natalie had Snoopy.
Well, at 3AM Snoopy woke me up with a "momPerson, momPerson, it's cold and it's
dark, can I have a boost up onto your bed?"  I'm there telling him Snoopy, it's
3AM, I'm comfortable, if you want to come up then use the ottoman ..... "but
momPerson it's dark and Snoopys cold and please momPerson ...." so ... clueless
momPerson that I am I got out of bed and boosted his 75 lb butt up onto the bed
and in the time it took me to turn the light out and TRY to get back in bed he
was on the pillow.  MY pillow!!  MOVE OVER Snoopy!

Well, we struggled and we snarked at each other and we both settled in and about
half an hour later I realized he was not only on my pillow but he was UNDER the
COVERS on my side of the bed AND on my pillow.  I pointed this out to him. He
harmphed.   I pointed this out to Cyrus, who harmphed.  I pointed this out to
his dadPerson, who also harmped.  I then TRIED to go back to sleep with what was
left of MY pillow and MY covers.

That's what I get for giving him a boost.

more later from the clueless momPerson