[Dailydrool] Voting.

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 17 14:35:24 PST 2011

Jean,

I usually stay in the background,  but I vote for which ever rescue we agree on
at the beginning.  I have noticed we are number 5 in the nation right now, and I
have the feeling just a few more votes and we could become number 4, number 1 in
SC.  It would become impossible for us to make you number one, this late in the
game, but it might be possible to beat Mccormick County, if you joined us with
your regular voters.  Next quarter, please put the Carolina rescue in the mix to
be voted for, I would vote for you then.  Just a thought, and I have no problem
voting with whom ever the group picks.  Please accept my apologies if I have
offended anyone.

Bruce Norton
Foodslave to Sir Tank Norton and the Momperson