[Dailydrool] cataract surgery and Christmas trees

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Thu Nov 17 15:09:21 PST 2011

If anyone has experience having surgery on a basset with severe cataracts I
would love to hear about your experience.  Feel free to post or email me
privately.  On the topic of Christmas trees, we have had good results with
an x-pen around the tree when the hounds were younger. Now they aren't very
motivated for destruction, plus we have moved to a smaller tree place on a
coffee table.  We do have a few stuffed items that we place on the tree.
They do have a tendency to wander off the tree and re-appear in various
places around the house..

Lisa and the MN Woofers

Ella Marie, Hank, Copper and Sid ATB