[Dailydrool] Pw. Penny

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 15:09:24 PST 2011

Dear Pw. Penny-

I hopes your eye is all good and does not hurt. Please to tell the human that your eye would feel much better if you were served meatballs. Lots and lots of meatballs. Milo's if you have them in France, but if not she can make you meatballs........aren't French people famous for cooking? I'll bet that she makes a mean meatball.

Momcakes loved cookies. Cookies are good. Not as good as meatballs. I am willing to dance for meatballs.

Pawtunia

(..who thinks Milo's meatballs are basset crack!)