[Dailydrool] Shadow - 12/25/98 - 11/17/11

Denise Staub basset_baby at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:35:31 PST 2011

I want to thank you all again for your support after Shadow's surgery.  After he came home he seemed to be doing very well until Monday evening when he started to go off his food. The last three days after vet visits, calls back to the vet and medicine changes/additions he just kept getting worse to the point he could no longer walk or stand.  This morning as I was preparing to leave for another vet visit, he bloated again.  The decision was made that he was suffering and that the most humane thing was to put him down.  Hopefully Baby met him at the Bridge and has him settled into his new role watching over the rest of us. Denise and Bailey (a little lost without her buddy)